Friday, July 18, 2008

Clean up and remove


Ballast Install 019
Originally uploaded by gkemp
After setting up Tent City it was time to clean up some wiring and remove the front panels that section off the RZ2. I got out the zip ties and tied up a bunch of loose wiring and made it look good again. I got rid of the vent hose in the bow which by the way is useless. The hose connects to nothing most of it has tears in it and goes into some hole in which leads to under the boat. I am sure someone is going to tell me I need to have them but the air will flow just fine with out the hose. The I took out the panel that sectioned off the front of the RZ2. I removed the bolts then pulled until the staples broke then did it again to the other side and got rid of the extra wonder board.

Next up Seat Removal.

No comments: